Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cake flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a bread pan.
- Cream sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add in flour, powdered milk, and corn syrup. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice, salt, vanilla and nutmeg mix well,.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.