Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one from "The Complete Guide To Natural Healing"
- 2 drops peppermint oil
- 2 large unpeeled potatoes
- For the cold compress, moisten a cloth with cold water.
- Put the peppermint oil on it and apply it to the painful area for 15 minutes.
- For the potato poultice, cut the potatoes into quarters and boil till tender.
- Mash them and press out excess moisture.
- Wrap warm mixture in a cloth; place it on back of neck for about 15 minutes.
- Again apologize for prep and passive times, it depends.