Recipe by Gerry sans Sanddunes
This is delicious, and a real finger-licker! It comes from the circa 1960 cookbook of the Shirley Cripps Home for Crippled Children in Southern Rhodesia.
- 1 chicken, roasted and still warm (buy a hot roasted bird at a local deli)
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the chicken into serving pieces- thighs, wings,drumsticks etc.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard into the whipped cream.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the whipped cream making sure each piece is completely covered.
- Place coated chicken pieces in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350*F for 20 minutes or until the coating is"tacky".