Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Carol Frilegh - Canada source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/520/ Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with inflammatory bowel disease, IBS, Crohn's, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism, and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet as described in Elaine Gottschall's book Breaking the Vicious Cycle.
- Flatten chicken breasts but don't pound them too thin.
- Heat a skillet and add the butter. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
- Cook until brown on one side about five minutes. Turn, brown and add remaining seasonings and broth.
- Simmer for two minutes and remove chicken to a cutting board and cool slightly. Meanwhile allow pan juices to simmer until well reduced. Add honey, stir well.
- Slice chicken ans place on serving dish. Pour the gravy over.