Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
This sounds Good! I found it on another site and I'm posting it for Zaar World Tour 5 for the Carribbean.
Top Review by MaggieMugs
This is a great original recipe! I lightened it up a bit for someone who needed something lower in fat for medical reasons. The skin and bones were removed and the meat was sauteed in olive oil instead of butter. Chicken broth with 2 teaspoons of coconut extract was used to simmer the mixture to retain the coconut flavor. It makes a great meal served over rice.
- 29.58 ml butter
- 907.18 g chicken (Cubed )
- 1 large onion (Chopped )
- 2 garlic cloves (Chopped )
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- 0.25 ml saffron
- 354.88 ml coconut milk (Or Chicken Broth )
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 1 bunch green onion (Chopped )
- 59.16 ml parsley (Chopped )
- salt and pepper (To Taste)