Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From A Taste of Quebec by Julian Armstrong.
Make and share this Pouding Aux Pommes Au Sirop D'erable (Apple Maple Pudding) recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange apples in a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the maple syrup over apples, stirring to coat well, and spread in an even.
- In a bowl, combine beaten egg, butter and lemon juice with remaining 1/2.
- cup maple syrup.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Fold in raisins.
- Pour batter evenly over apple pieces.
- Bake in preheated 375 deg F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm with unsweetened whipped cream, if desired.
I have this cookbook and love this recipe. However this list of ingredients has a typo - it should be 1 Tablespoon melted butter and not 1 IB.