Recipe by Mirj
This dish is way too easy for the impression it makes!
Top Review by Annacia
This is so much better than I expected, I thought it would be good but it's terrific. I used a chicken breast in place of sausage and it came out fork cutting tender. Another surprise was how very good the marinara was with the broccoli. I used tiny Yukon Gold potato's in place of slices just because I had them. It was very east and totally delicious. Thank you so Mirj.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 smoked turkey sausage, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets or 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup prepared marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 4 sheets, 12 inches square, of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients; divide equally among foil sheets (about 1 1/2 cups each), placing mixture on right halves of foil squares.
- To seal each pouch, fold left side of foil over mixture.
- Fold in right edge 1/2 inch; fold again.
- Fold top and bottom edges the same way, leaving room for heat to circulate inside pouch.
- Place on baking sheet in center of oven 35 minutes.
- To open pouches, with scissors, cut a cross in the top of each, then pull back points, being careful as steam is released.