Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
750 Best Appetizers Makes ¾ cup – serve on crostini or crackers
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1⁄2 long red chili pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil, drained
- In food processor, process butter, lemon zest and juice, oregano, garlic, chile pepper and pepper until smooth.
- Add tuna and pulse just to blend.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.