- 125 g butter, at room temperature
- 350 g Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 60 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon port wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter into a mixing bowl and beat until soft.
- Add Stilton cheese and beat with butter until creamy (not smooth).
- Work breadcrumbs into mixture and add port until combined.
- Place mixture into an earthenware pot or ramekin dishes, cover and refrigerate.
- Allow Stilton to reach room temperature before serving.
- Serve with crackers or fresh crusty bread.