Recipe by **Jubes**
Posting some recipes that are gluten-free suitable- of course for anyone not gluten-free- you can use regular crackers. Potted salmon is a traditional English appetizer. Serve with raw vegetables or gluten-free crackers. For a dairy-free alternative use a gluten and dairy free margarine and reduce the amount to 100 grams. A Rick Grant recipe. This recipe can be served as small indivual serves or in one large dish to share
- 350 g cooked salmon steaks, skin and any bones removed
- 150 g butter, softened (gluten and dairy-free as required) or 100 g margarine (gluten and dairy-free as required)
- 1 large lemon, zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped (one teaspoon be used for garnish)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Flake the cooked salmon into your food processor bowl- be sure to remove the skin and any bones.
- Add the softened butter, lemon juice and zest, 1 teaspoon of the chopped dill, salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Transfer the mix to small ramekins, pots or small dishes.Sprinkle over the remaining 1 teaspoon of dill as garnish.
- Serve with gluten-free crackers or raw vegetables.
- Recipe makes approx 480 grams.