Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great tasting nippy cheese spread for crackers that is very easy to make.
- 2 cups grated extra old cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flat beer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 small garlic cloves, crushed or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard (I like Keen's)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Simply combine everything in a food processor and blend.
- Season at least 24 hours in the fridge for flavors to blend. This will keep for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.