Recipe by Dib's
Excellent on crackers, sandwiches or apples.
Top Review by Gail Blue Eyes
Thanks for this one Diana. I loved the beer-cheese flavor combination. The seasonings are perfect and I would not change a thing. I put these in 1 c. freezer containers and can take them out and use when ready. I spread this on crackers for my lunch. Wonderful.
- 6 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces beer
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper