1/4 Photos of Potsie's White Trash Dirty Martini
Pot Scrubber's Note:
What makes a classy martini become white trash? A pickled pod of okra instead of an olive, of course. I came up with this 10 years ago when I was out of olives and then noticed a jar of pickled okra in the fridge. A local bar that I frequent began making them for me and now it's very popular there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For best results and taste keep vodka in the freezer.
- 2Pour 1/4 oz of vermouth into a frozen martini glass and swirl it around til the inside of the glass has been coated. Discard vermouth.
- 3Combine vodka and brine in a cold shaker glass with ice and shake vigorously.
- 4Strain into the cold martini glass swirled with vermouth.
- 5Place pickled okra pod into glass.
- 6Don't forget to eat the drunken okra pod after you have finished the drink!
- 7Repeat steps 2-6 as often as needed.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potsie's White Trash Dirty Martini
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: