It is gold!!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- prepared white frosting
- green and black food coloring
- yellow miniature candy covered plain chocolate candies
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F. Remove dough from wrapper; place in large bowl. Add cocoa powder; beat until well blended.
- 2Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut out pots with 4-inch cookie cutter.
- 3Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake about 6 minutes or until firm. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- 4Spoon 2/3 of frosting into small bowl; tint with green food coloring. Spoon remaning 1/3 of frosting into small bowl; tint with black food coloring. Frost bottom of pot in green; top of pot in black. Arrange yellow candies over black frosting to resemble gold.
- 5Makes about 21/2 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pots of Gold
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 71.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g