Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is gold!!! :)
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- prepared white frosting
- green and black food coloring
- yellow miniature candy covered plain chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Remove dough from wrapper; place in large bowl. Add cocoa powder; beat until well blended.
- Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut out pots with 4-inch cookie cutter.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake about 6 minutes or until firm. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Spoon 2/3 of frosting into small bowl; tint with green food coloring. Spoon remaning 1/3 of frosting into small bowl; tint with black food coloring. Frost bottom of pot in green; top of pot in black. Arrange yellow candies over black frosting to resemble gold.
- Makes about 21/2 dozen cookies.