Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Snazzy and decadent.
- 0.5 (4 ounce) bar sweet baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light cream (20%)
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- In small saucepan, cook chocolate, sugar and cream over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; beat into egg yolk.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into small custard cups or dessert dishes.
- If you like, serve with whipped cream and garnish with mint leaf.