Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a friend who made them for a dinner party. They were very good. These need to be chilled at least 2 hours.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 5 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Heat cream and sugar in double boiler, stirring constanly until sugar is dissolved.
- Add chocolate, stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place egg yolks in a bowl whip high speed,1 minute.
- Reduce speed and gradually add cream mixture, whip until well blended.
- Fill 6 (6 ounce) custard cupd 2/3 full.
- Place cups in a 13 x 9 pan and pour boilding water into pan around cups to about 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes or until firm.
- Chill 2 hours.