Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Quick and easy, adds lots of flavor and color to your table! Enjoy it with any meal!
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped apple (works best with an apple that is tart)
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix all Fruits and Veggies together in medium size serving bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour them over the veggie/fruit mix.
- Toss to coat and refrigerate at least 2 hours to get the flavors to blend properly.
This is an excellent-tasting, EASY salad to make! I used a granny smith apple and it was delicious. Could be adjusted easily (i.e. fewer onions, more apple) for children, etc.