- 2 (40 ounce) cans yams, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, heat yams in microwave to soften.
- Add milk, margarine/butter, and both sugars. Blend until smooth. Stir in pecans, if desired.
- Spread in deep 13x9 dish and top with mini-marshmallows (leaving room for the marshmallows to rise!).
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, until golden on top.