- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt.
- Add potatoes and cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13" by 9" by 2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and the top is lightly browned.