Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taken from a Cooking Light recipe. Quick, Easy, freezes well & kids love it. How can you go wrong?
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 5 teaspoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 30 ounces frozen hash browns, i use ore-ida (thawed)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 & coat a 13" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread in baking dish.
- Sprinkle crushed cornflakes over top and bake for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley then serve.