My daughter-in-law from my Husband's side gave me this recipe and I have used it with MUCH success at several "bring a side dish" parties. Everyone Always asks for the recipe, so I thought I would share it here as well. Simple and Scrumptious ! The following recipe is enough for a party, but you can always scale it down for your family.
- 3 (32 ounce) containers small curd cottage cheese
- 2 large cucumbers, clean and dried
- 2 large green bell peppers (red or yellow can substitute or you can mix and match to suit; clean and dried)
- 2 large firm tomatoes or 5 firm roma tomatoes, clean and dried
- 2 (1 ounce) packageshidden valley ranch dip mix
- Chop Cucumbers, Peppers, and Tomatoes into manageable bite size hunks, and place in large mixing bowl.
- Pour both packs of the dry dip mix over veggies and mix to coat.
- Fold in cottage cheese and mix to distribute dip mix and veggies throughout then Chill until ready to go to party.