Recipe by Rich Tessier
This is my sis's recipe and it has saved me many-a-time in a "trying to impress my girlfriend's family" crunch. EVERYONE will love it! A little bit goes a long way.
Top Review by riderfan
Made this for a potluck last night because of its ease. Can't comment really on the taste, as it was all gone. The small bits still in the bowl tasted mighty good tho! I think this could be put on a graham crust and cut into squares. It makes a huge amount. Thanks for sharing.
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (usually available in two sizes..make sure to pick small can)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (normal size)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 20 ounces pineapple (optional)