PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this in the updated version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Erika Shupe of Mount Vernon, WA, who says: "Pasta salads are always well received at potlucks, but even if you're not serving a crowd, go ahead and make this anyway - the salad will keep in the refrigerator for a few days."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1 3/4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, olives and tomatoes.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- 5Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 6Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potluck Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 324.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar