Recipe by ChefDebs
Need to whip up something to feed a crowd ?This comes together in 20 minutes, just need to chill it down for an hour before serving. It tastes wonderful and is so easy to make.
Top Review by LoveToBake67
This is great Pasta Salad. I just made a few minor changes. I didn't have any red onion, so instead I added some chives from my garden. Also along with the green pepper I added about 1/2 of each a yellow and a red bell pepper. I didn't have any cherry tomatoes, so I seeded and diced two nice, big tomatoes. My changes didn't seem to hurt the end result. The Salad was delicious! Thanks for posting this keeper.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs rotini pasta
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (12 ounce) can jumbo black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a LARGE pot of water to a boil ( add 1 tsb olive oil, to help pasta not to stick togtther ).
- Add Rotini and cook for 8 mins until al dente,stirring frequently. Drain well.
- Put pasta in a large bowl.
- Stir in all the vegetables.
- Whisk the Italian dressing and the mayonnaise together and pour over the pasta and toss the salad making sure it is well coated with the dressing.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.