Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A simple meal suitable for a large group with a sweet sour Mediterranean Influence. Cold cooked meat could be added. Cooking is a Creative Sport.
- 1 lb dry pasta (I like Rotini)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (4 Limes)
- 6 ounces black olives, pits removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- Cook the Pasta in 6 quarts of salted water until done (about 8 minutes).
- Mix the Olive Oil, Honey, and Lime Juice in the bottom of a large serving dish.
- Add the Cooked Pasta and toss.
- Add the Black Olives, Tomatoes, and Feta Cheese and toss again.