1/1 Photo of Potluck Eggs Benedict
1 hr 5 mins
Judy in WA's Note:
I found this recipe in the Taste of Home magazine. It has become a requested favorite for family and friends. Everyone loves it! You can make this all the night before. I just keep it all separate and then put it together in the morning for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus in 1/2" pieces.
- 2Cook 5 minutes, drain, and cool.
- 3Melt butter in pan and stir in flour.
- 4Blend until smooth and cook a couple of minutes.
- 5Add milk and broth and bring to a boil.
- 6Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 7Add ham and cheese.
- 8Stir until cheese melts.
- 9Add eggs, salt, asparagus, and cayenne.
- 10Heat and serve over biscuits (or toast is good, too).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potluck Eggs Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (802 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1152.9
- Calories from Fat 749
- Total Fat 83.3 g
- Saturated Fat 43.9 g
- Cholesterol 590.1 mg
- Sodium 1523.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 64.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: