Recipe by Tasses
The Miracle Whip and sugar are what gives my devilled eggs the zip! Easily doubled, tripled, etc... Better make extras! Options: Can top with paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in medium saucepan.
- Cover eggs with water.
- Boil eggs for 3-4 minutes.
- Cool & peel eggs.
- Slice eggs in half. Scoop yolk into bowl. Place whites aside.
- Mash yolks WITH sugar, salt & pepper.
- Blend yolks, miracle whip & mustard to smooth.
- Fill whites with yolk filling.
- Cover & chill in refrig. for 2 hours.