Recipe by Muffin Goddess
A nice variation on the typical grape jelly links. Easily multiplied for larger groups. Adapted from a BHG recipe. Cook times listed are for the stove top method.
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce (ketchup can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) package cocktail smoked sausage links
Directions See How It's Made
- STOVE TOP METHOD:.
- Stir together all ingredients except sausages in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until bubbly and smooth, stirring often.
- Add sausages. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for approximately 10 minutes, or until sausages are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- CROCK POT METHOD:.
- Combine all ingredients except sausages in a 1-quart crock pot. Stir to combine, then add sausages. Cover and cook on high for about 2 hours, or until sausages are heated through.