Recipe by Guava Girl
Another potluck pleaser from my golf league. We may not be the greatest golfers but we sure enjoy our special nights.
Top Review by mommyoffour
We thought this was very good. Something completely different then the rest. I actually made this a while ago and was looking for something different to take to a get together I have coming up and found this again. This is perfect, delicious flavor. Thank you for a great recipe....Stephanie
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 6 ounces mushrooms, fresh or canned
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 1⁄3 cups cottage cheese
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute green pepper and onion in butter.
- Add soup, milk, mushrooms, and Velveeta.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Put 1/2 noodles on bottom of pan.
- Top with a layer of sauce, half the cottage cheese, and half of the chicken.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until light brown on top.