Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another potluck pleaser from my golf league. We may not be the greatest golfers but we sure enjoy our special nights.
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 6 ounces mushrooms, fresh or canned
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 1⁄3 cups cottage cheese
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Saute green pepper and onion in butter.
- Add soup, milk, mushrooms, and Velveeta.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Put 1/2 noodles on bottom of pan.
- Top with a layer of sauce, half the cottage cheese, and half of the chicken.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until light brown on top.
We thought this was very good. Something completely different then the rest. I actually made this a while ago and was looking for something different to take to a get together I have coming up and found this again. This is perfect, delicious flavor. Thank you for a great recipe....Stephanie
Very unusual, it had a great flavour. My daughter is a fan of anything lasagna and she thought it was a winner. Thanks for posting guava Girl