Recipe by Bonnie G #2
This came to me online from Taste of Home and is so good, a great potluck recipe that everyone keeps coming back for more. It also recommended " For those not watching their fat intake, add cheddar and Parmesan cheese" As an added bonus it's quick and easy to prepare
- 4 bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and bacon mixture.
- Pour into a shallow 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.