1/3 Photos of Potatoes With Spicy Tomato Sauce Tapas
Posted for Zaar World Tour III. From the Raley's Something Extra Magazine.
My Private Note
tapas s ...
Units: US | Metric
Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1To prepare sauce, heat oil in a small saucepan. Add onion and garlic; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and red pepper; cover and cook for 20 minutes more. You can serve it like this or let cool slightly, then puree in a blender or food processor; transfer to a serving bowl.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F To prepare potatoes, heat oil in a medium skillet. Add potatoes and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- 3Drain on paper towels, then transfer to a baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until potatoes are soft on the inside and crisp on the outside.
- 5Season with sea salt; serve immediately with Spicy Tomato Sauce.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes With Spicy Tomato Sauce Tapas
Serving Size: 1 (1099 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g