1 hr 30 mins
So creamy and tasty - a truly special potato dish for special meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1As soon as you take the Brie from the refrigerator, remove the rind and cut into small cubes.
- 2(Its easier when the cheese is still cold) Scrub and slice the unpeeled potatoes into thin rounds.
- 3Cover the potatoes with cold water and let stand for about 30 minutes, changing the water at least once.
- 4Drain the potatoes and pat dry.
- 5Remove stems from mushrooms and slice the caps into thin slices.
- 6Butter a baking dish- I use a 10" one.
- 7Layer 1/3 the potato slices, then half the mushrooms and half the brie, sprinkling with salt and pepper as you go.
- 8Repeat the layers, ending up with potatoes on top.
- 9Combine cream, garlic and thyme.
- 10Mix well and pour over the layers, pressing the layers down.
- 11Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes at 425 degrees.
- 12Remove foil and sprinkle with a mixture of the bread crumbs and Parmesan.
- 13Bake uncovered 30 minutes more or until top is brown and crusty.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes With Shiitake Mushrooms and Brie
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: