1/3 Photos of Potatoes With Rosemary
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Leah's Kitchen's Note:
Scalloped potatoes layered with onion and rosemary and half and half baked all together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a large skillet until melted.
- 2Add onions, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 3Cook over low heat until onions are soft and browned slightly about 20 minutes.
- 4Arrange 1/2 of the potato slices on the bottom of a 10"x 1 1/2" greased pie dish.
- 5On top of the potatoes add 1/2 the onion mixture.
- 6Repeat steps 4 and 5.
- 7Pour half and half over the top.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- 9Uncover and cook for 20 minutes longer.
- 10Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 274.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g