1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
The Flying Chef's Note:
I haven't made this yet but it sounds delish. This is done on the BBQ but it could be done just as easily in the oven adjusting the cooking times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap potatoes and whole garlic individually in foil. Place in a disposable baking dish.
- 2Cook in covered BBQ, using indirect heat, following manufacturer's instructions, 30 min's or until garlic is tender, remove garlic from dish.
- 3Cook potatoes for a further 20-30 min's until tender.
- 4Cut garlic in half, squeeze out pulp into a small bowl, stir in butter and combine well.
- 5Partially unwrap potatoes, cut length ways down the centre, being careful not to cut all the way through potato or foil.
- 6Open out potatoes and cup foil around them.
- 7Divide butter mixture among the potatoes, top with cheese.
- 8Place in baking dish and return to the BBQ, cook covered, using indiect heat again, for a further 15-20 min's or until cheese mealts and bubbles.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes With Raclette Cheese and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: