Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Warm mediterranean style potato salad. Great at barbeques and/or family get togethers.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs small potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, chopped finely
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup pitted chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place potatoes and 3 tablespoons mint in large pot of boling water.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer potatoes until tender, about 12 minutes.
- Drain potatoes, transfer to bowl.
- Set aside, 2 tablespoons each of mint, cheese and olives, add remainder to warm potatoes.
- Mix in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with with reserved mint, olives and cheese.
- Serve warm.
Thanks Sueie for a fantastic recipe. We used our mint from the garden, and a nice olive oil that Rise sent us in the food swap. Our potatoes cooked up quite dry, so it took a bit more oil than you said, and we used lots of freshly ground black pepper and salt. this will be made again and again and........