Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I have had guests fight over these, so you might want to double the recipe.
Make and share this Potatoes With Mustard and Honey recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes of about 3 centimeters (about 1 1/2") Cut up the onions.
- Mix the mustard, honey, oil, salt and pepper.
- Then stir the mixture into the potatoes.
- Grease a large rectangular pan and spread the mixture into it.
- Bake at 200°C (about 375°F) for 50 minutes.
- After about 25 minutes, stir up the mixture.
i really did not care for them.they just was not for me.
I am always looking for new and interesting ways to serve vegetables. This filled the bill. It was excellent. The only thing I added was garlic as garlic goes with almost everything!! Good recipe. Thanks
The caramelized onions are the best part. Next time I will use 2 onions. I also think that dijon mustard might be an interesting variation.