- 2 lbs klamath pearl potatoes (Little Potatoes)
- 1⁄2 big onion
- 8 ounces sliced white mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into 1" cubes (I don’t peel them, but you can if you want too). Dice onions and run knife through mushrooms (onions and mushrooms should be about the same size).
- Heat a skillet with 1/3 stick of unsalted butter(or olive oil, or half and half).
- Add onions and mushroom and let sauté for a few minutes, add potatoes and shredded carrots).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and serve!