Recipe by windhorse23
Just what the name says. Feel free to increase or decrease amounts of potatoes, avocadoes, salsa, and so on, to suit your own taste.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 large avocados
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice or 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the potatoes if desired. Slice 1/4 inch thick.
- Boil the potatoes until soft but not mushy.
- While the potatoes are cooking, peel avocadoes and remove the stones. Combine avocadoes with all remaining ingredients and mash with potato masher until creamy.
- Drain the potatoes and cover with the guacamole mixture.