Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my fallback recipes when I am feeling lazy and have few ingredients in the house. I learned it from a friend whose hostmother in France often cooked it for her family.
- Chop garlic finely and mix into the yogurt, let sit.
- Slice the potatoes into discs.
- Fry potatoes in olive oil over medium heat.
- Remove potatoes when they are soft.
- Pour yogurt mixture over hot potatoes.
This was really fast, really easy, and really good! I served mine with some sugar snap peas for a light lunch. I do suggest seasoning the potatoes with salt and pepper, though.