Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice change from your "usual" potatoe salad.
- 6 large red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄16 ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped Italian parsley (1/4 cup if you like less)
- Boil potatoes in water until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and let cool (do not refrigerate).
- Combine all remaining ingredients and gently fold into potatoes.
- Serve at room temperature.