Recipe by GRACE R.
This recipe is easy, delicious and you can't go wrong. once you try it I know it will be a favorite.
- 3 potatoes (depending on how much you want)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, scrambled in a bowl
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- pickled jalapeno pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes rinse and slice thinly I usually cut them in half then quarter and then slice.
- In large skillet add oil enough to cover bottom,.
- Add potatoes and onion, let cook for about 15 min add some salt and pepper to potatoes, turning potatoes slowly so they won't turn to mush,
- After there softened, add eggs. And turn just to cook egg, about 3 minute
- Then you add your cheese and cover your skillet,letting your cheese melt about 1 minute turn off stove so it can melt with the steam.
- Heat your tortillas on stove or microwave, add some of your egg mixture and jalepenos if you want spicy and wrap like a burrito. or eat open on a plate,.