Recipe by msc-
This recipe was from my sister inlaw who is from portugal, we have this twice a week, try it...you will love it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel & slice your potatoes(not to thick).
- Boil the sliced potatoes for 5mins untill they are quite soft when you test with a knife.
- Drain the potatoes & neatly place them in a roasting dish.
- Melt butter in a small pan.
- Add the crushed chillies to the melted butter.
- Place your thinly sliced garlic over the potatoes.
- Pour the butter & chillies over the potatoes.
- Cook in the oven gas mark 7 for 30mins.
- Serve with seasoned chicken & baked peppers.