Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good comfort food. Have served this to people who like their food plain and not that "vege stuff" and they enjoyed.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in thick chunks and parboiled until barely tender
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (400 g) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh coriander
- sesame seeds, to serve
- In a large pan stir fry the onions and chill in the oil for about 1 minute then add the garlic and fry for a few seconds longer.
- Add the potatoes, stirring well, then the beans and finally the soy sauce.
- Season to taste and cook the vegetables until they are well heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander to serve.