Recipe by mary winecoff
These are very good, low-fat potatoes. You can make your own chaat masala by mixing equal parts cinnamon, mace, cayenne and chili powder.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
I thought I would like this recipe, but I was surprised by just how much! It was delicious!! I especially loved the hint of cinnamon. I will be making these potatoes for years to come. Thank you for posting. Made for the Golden Gourmets during the ZWT 7.
- 4 potatoes, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/3 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chat masala
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine potatoes with the oil, using your hands, until potatoes are lightly oiled.
- Place in roasting pan and roast, turning frequently, for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt, lemon juice and scallions, and toss. Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve.