Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a DELICIOUS recipe for potatoes. This is a MUST to try.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 -14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (graded)
- 2 cups corn flakes (crushed)
- Mix all ingredients, except cornflakes, together and place into casserole dish or a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with 2 cups of crushed cornflakes and 1/4 cup melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and serve.
my mom makes this and its DELICIOUS!