- 2 lbs small potatoes, washed cut in halve
- 3 sprigs fresh lavender or 1 teaspoon dried lavender blossoms
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh lavender flowers or 2 teaspoons dried lavender
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 mined garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potatoes and 6 sprigs of lavender in a saucepan cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and continue to boil until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork but still hold their shape, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain. Some of the lavender buds will cling to the potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, potatoes, chopped lavender rosemary, and salt. Cooking and, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are very hot and the flavors have a chance to meld, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Can also brown under the broil to crisp up!