Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Delicious, different supper.
- 8 small red potatoes, large dice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb small shrimp, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Fry potatoes in 3 T olive oil until browned and tender.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet, add shrimp.
- Cook for 2 minutes; add remaining ingredients and saute for 3 minutes.
- Return potatoes and mix well.
Yummy! And very quick & easy. The lemon gave it a nice fresh taste. The only chnage I made was to substitute diced jalapenos for the red pepper flakes and at the end added a handful of baby spinach.
Wonderful and easy. Love your recipes, MizzNezz! I used precooked shrimp, quickly heating them through. Served w/stir fry veggies.
2/9/08 Just ate this for dinner. My 4 year olds LOVED it. I reduced the amount of Oil to 2 tablespoons. I cooked the potatoes first in 2 table spoons of Olive Oil in a Non Stick Pan and I used the remaining oil in the pan to cook the shrimp etc. I also microwaved the potatoes after the saute for 2 mins on high to be sure they were cooked through. this is a definite keeper. Thank you for posting