Recipe by Chef PotPie
Very rich and yummy. Not low fat--I save this for the Holidays or company!
Top Review by Maito
Yummy. I made a light version of this with nonfat sour cream (doubled it), half the cheese (skipped the parmesan), and 1/4 of the fat for sauteeing (and used oil). I also used green onions. I think these would be great with bacon bits instead of shrimp as well. Next time I might add even more sour cream. A delightful dish!
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shrimp, coarsley chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon steak sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes, scoop out centers and mash.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place skins on baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In butter, saute onion, green pepper, celery, garlic for 3 minutes, add shrimp, saute 2 minutes. Add to mashed potatoes.
- Mix together sour cream, lemon juice, steak sauce, hot sauce, and mozzerella, and stir into mashed potato mixture.
- Fill potato skin shells and top each with 1 tablespoon parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.