Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One from mom's files. :)
- 8 cups potatoes, diced and cooked
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Sprinkle cooked potatoes with salt.
- In another bowl combine cottage cheese,sour cream,onion and garlic salt.
- Fold into potatoes.
- Place into 9x13 casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- Top with shredded cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour -- covered for 45 minutes and uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
***MADE FOR PAC SPRING 2009*** Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I scaled back the recipe for 2 servings. It was easy to do, and it didn't lose a thing. I loved these, and I'm planning on these for Easter. Thanks mydesigirl for posting such a great recipe!!!