Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very good! I got this from Mastercook II, a CD-rom.
Make and share this Potatoes Romanoff recipe from Food.com.
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 whole green onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- paprika, to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender. Mash with butter, sour cream, onions, 3/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
- Turn mixture into buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 40 minutes.
We enjoyed these potatoes very much. It was nice to pop them in the oven the last 45 minutes or so to cook alongside our roast. Creamy, cheesy, and definitely worth repeating . Thanks for sharing. *Made for PAC Spring 2010*